(All actions in this Phase are for both Day and Night Shifts with the exception of opening and closing entrance Doors to Units)
• Do not use your own transport for Hostel activities e.g. shopping.
• Do not use your own transport when re- deployed to fill a staff shortage.
• If redeployed work under protest; seek meeting with management for every shift, invoke grievance procedure. Seek risk assessment; handover to management caseload/ work not covered due to redeployment.
• Do not engage with HSELAND e learning except mandatory training.
• Cease use of IT – Systems except when inputting or accessing reports in relation to direct patient care e.g. blood results, medical reports, electronic notes. Continue to use IT for disclaimers and Union Correspondence.
• Do not attend non-clinical meetings. However, do attend Union Management Meetings.
• Do not open and close entrance doors to units during Day Shift only, Night Shift exempt.
• No co-operation with reconfiguration, new initiatives, pilot projects.
• Phase 1 Action of not filling stat forms will now be extended to Night Shifts as well as Day Shift.