Please click here to view HR Clr 059/2020 in relation to the application of the 1st Oct 2020 pay adjustments.
This Circular sets out:
• the 2% increase in annualised salaries from the 1st October 2020 as per Public Service Agreement 2018-2020
• the restoration of the 5% cut in fixed allowances as per the FEMPI Act 2009. This 5% is also applicable from the 1st October 2020
The HSE have confirmed that these pay adjustments will be applied to salaries by the 13th November with arrears paid no later than the 30th of November.
Please click here for revised salary scales and allowances applicable from the 1st October 2020.
Scales Applicable from 1st October 2021
MENTAL HEALTH (PSYCHIATRIC) NURSING
As you are aware there have been negotiations in relation to the re-establishment of the Time and 1/6 th payment in the mental health services under the auspices of an Independent Chairman.
The following is the outcome of these negotiations;
- The restoration of the time and 1/6 th is restored from July 1 st 2018.
- 4 tasks have been agreed to apply in mental health approved centres, residential services and rehabilitation services as follows:
- Sharing of formulating, reviewing and implementing integrated care plans.
- Sharing of initiation of risk assessments and ongoing review
- Sharing of clozapine/denzapine monitoring
- Sharing of TMVA/CPI Training for medical staff.
- Where training has been provided and resources permit tasks will be shared and/or transfer from July 1 st , 2018.
- Local Joint Union/Management Implementation groups will be established and will be based, generally, aligned with CHO areas.
- A verification and implementation report will be issued before the end of 2018.
- Following this retrospection, prior to July 1 st 2018 will be addressed.
We will keep you informed of any updates to the above as we receive them
Click to view / download HSE PNA and SIPTU Proposal (pdf)
Please click HERE to view / download the application form (PDF)
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW...